Arcipelago 12h13 is the combination of four shades from Le Isole collection.
Arranged around the center of the composition, the light blue shade of Favignana, 10h25, iconic Mediterranean blue shade of Lavezzi, 14h23, deep, muted blue shade of Stromboli, 21h57 and citrus green shade of Caprera, 07h17 are combined through a thick off white border. Technical information from the printer plus inspiring hidden phrases telling the story of the colors of the composition appear on the ecru background and bring a modern, cool vibe to it.
Developed as a limited edition capsule collection, Arcipelago is the first of a series of capsule collections bringing together the shades from Le Isole.
Thought as more structured graphic compositions, they are the natural evolution of the original Mediterranean shades we developed for Le Isole.
- Silk (40%) modal (60%) twill blend
- Woven in Italy
- Digitally printed in France
- Entirely hand rolled in France with no sewing machine involved at any time
- Hand-washed with care, preferably with cold water; do not use hot water, at any time
- You can also wash it in machine at or below 30° after having put it in a laundry net
- Once washed, let it dry flat in open air
- Dry iron with care on the minimum heat setting
- Do not tumble dry, at any time