Gênes, 09h17 tells the story of old fishermen meeting for coffee in the early morning mist before taking their small wooden boats to the Mediterranean.
Our graphic composition is built on a dark blue background surrounded by a tiny off white frame and a wider smoky red border.
- Silk (40%) modal (60%) twill blend
- Woven in Italy
- Digitally printed in France
- Entirely hand rolled in France with no sewing machine involved at any time
- Hand-washed with care, preferably with cold water; do not use hot water, at any time
- You can also wash it in machine at or below 30° after having put it in a laundry net
- Once washed, let it dry flat in open air
- Dry iron with care on the minimum heat setting
- Do not tumble dry, at any time