Sienne 11h37 is our take on those late mornings in the old town when the shadows from the flags of the contrade lie on the cobblestones.
Our graphic composition is built on an pistacchio green background surrounded by a tiny off white frame and a wider smoky red border.
- Silk (40%) modal (60%) twill blend
- Woven in Italy
- Digitally printed in France
- Entirely hand rolled in France with no sewing machine involved at any time
- Hand-washed with care, preferably with cold water; do not use hot water, at any time
- You can also wash it in machine at or below 30° after having put it in a laundry net
- Once washed, let it dry flat in open air
- Dry iron with care on the minimum heat setting
- Do not tumble dry, at any time